Early Steps to School Success (ESSS) Presentation
The ESSS goals are:
- Children will enter school with the skills necessary for school success.
- Parents will have the knowledge and skills to support their children’s education.
- Home and school connections will be strong.
- Early childhood knowledge and skills in communities will be significantly increased.
Home Visitation Program, Ages 0-3
- Do you have a child between the ages of 0 and 3 years old?
- Are you a pregnant Mom?
Fairsite’s School Readiness Program has a wonderful Home Visitation Program that will bring to YOU valuable information, children’s books and other resources so that you can make sure that your baby has the BEST start to be successful in school and in LIFE!
Raising a Reader Program, Ages 3-5
- Do you have a preschool age child between the ages of 3 and 5 years old?
- Do you want to share the love of reading with your child?
Fairsite’s School Readiness Program has an interactive and exciting Book Exchange Program. School readiness skills make a difference! The Raising a Reader Program provides families with age and culturally appropriate books and training for parents to learn important read aloud strategies to practice with their children.